Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Problem with LICENSE CHECK FAILED

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I wanted to download the export/import add-on. Unfortunately I entered the wrong email and it pops up LICENSE CHECK FAILED, how can I change the email?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, since you’re logged in to post in the forum, go to the account page and you can have the free license to set on the plugin main settings and the download page if you want just get the addon to be installed (Plugins/Add new/Upload from the Plugins WP panel).

It’s recommended to install our addon manager (can be done only manually) to have then an easy way to update or install other addons.

If you need to change your profile try this link when you’re logged in: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/wp-admin/profile.php

Anonymous
    Participant

I am a VA and I was to download subscriber data from an already existing client account. Unfortunately, I entered the wrong email as needed. How can I fix this?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Sorry, it’s not clear what is the issue. This site has no data about your subscribers, all data is stored in your blog’s database.
    The import/export is a plugin you can add to the blog where the Newsletter plugin is installed to import/export the subscribers.

Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean with “I am a VA”?

Anonymous
    Participant

VA is virtual assistant

Anonymous
    Participant

Unfortunately, I can’t add the import/export plug-in because it shows me that the site is LICENSE CHECK FAILED. My question is, how can I still enter my email address on the site for verification?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, that message does not block the addition of an addon.

Download it from your downloads page in your account page (this site) and use the zip to upload the addon from your plugins page inside the blog.

If you go on the main settings of the newsletter plugin and save, you could have a more clear error message reported: could be your blog cannot connect to the validation service.

But you can anyway download the addons and install them.

Stefano
    Keymaster

You don’t need to enmter once again the email address, get the license from this site, go to the account page and set the license on the newsletter main options.

Anonymous
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help. It has been successful. Greetings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with LICENSE CHECK FAILED’ is closed to new replies.