Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Links are in the wrong font

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MvdE
    Participant

I use Courier New for the standard font in my newsletters. Whenever I put in a link though, the Newsletter plugin automatically changes the link font to Verdana. Even when I select the link and manually change the font to anything else (Comic Sans, Arial, Courier), the font won’t change. I even added a font family tag to the message template but even that gets overruled somehow.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

do you see this behaviour right in the composer or after you perform a test send?

Michael

MvdE
    Participant

Hey Michael,

thanks for your reply. I see this in the composer. I somehow can’t seem to find the button to send a test mail any more after a (recent?) update? I only see “Schedule” or “Send now” (which starts the actual sending).

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

test send button is on the composer panel, you are referring to the sending panel (after having pressed “Next”). Try a test send and see if the wrong font shows up in the actual email as well.

Michael

MvdE
    Participant

Hey Michael,

Thanks, I located the test send button and the email shows the correct font. So it only shows it wrong in the composer panel, which is confusing. Maybe something to look into for an upcoming update?

Either way, thanks for helping me out!

Kind regards,

Marcel

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Marcel,

yes exactly, that’s what I wanted to check. I’ll now investigate this with our developers, thanks for your feedback!

Michael

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.