Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support IMPORT PROBLEMS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mirkozax
    Participant

I’m trying to import email addresses with COPY & PASTE, adding a list of, for example, 50 email addresses, clicking on NEXT, under “Sample lines from import file” only 9-10 are displayed and also trying to continue clicking on NEXT and then IMPORT nothing happens.
    I used it correctly until a few hours ago.

I also contacted my provider to ask if there were server restrictions, but they told me no and to ask newsletter plugin support

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, what you see is a preview of the parsing of you data. You should check if that parsing is working correctly or changing the field separator, for example. And in that page you should map the fields from your data to the subscriber’s fields.
    You data has a first line with the field names?

mirkozax
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response
    , in ” As parsed” I see same 10 lines, like this: email test@mymail.it
    test@mymail.it test@mymail.it test@mymail.it test@mymail.it test@mymail.it test@mymail.it test@mymail.it test@mymail.it. Fields separator has always been “semicolon” working correctly so far. You data has a first line with the field names? Yes only: Email, because I need only the email

Stefano
    Keymaster

And the email field has been mapped? The parse list of email is only a sample of the whole set you pasted.

mirkozax
    Participant

I managed to continue, even though there were only 9 emails reported, it seems that the correct number was added. Total lines 50
    New subscribers 50

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi the initial 9 email are just a sample of the data, useful to see if the parsed parameters are correct.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.