Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support HELP!! Text Codes shown up always after saving!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tigrashoff
    Participant

When I am creating a new nesletter and save my work, there appear always text Codes. Like
    <!–[if mso | IE]>
    <![endif]–>
    <!–[if mso | IE]>
    <![endif]–>
    What is that?? And how can I delete them?
    The Problem is, they are visible after sending the email, too.

Can someone help me????? 
    Thanks a lot!

A66Gallery.com

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, be sure to run the newsletter plugin version 8.5.4, change a global setting of your newsletter and press “apply” the problem should disappear.

tigrashoff
    Participant

Oh THANK YOU!!!!! It Works!!! Thanks a lot for this quick answer! You saved my life 😉

mueller-goedecke
    Participant

This problem shows that there is no update test at all … it broke my newsletter and I risk subscriber loss…

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Mueller,

you already opened another thread with your feedback, for which we thank you as it’s always appreciated. If you ran a test yourself before sending out a newsletter (which is a best practice) you would have seen the weird chars, that’s why we encourage to always test newsletters before an actual send. Anyway, I already apologized for this and for any inconvenience it may have caused to you. We can’t do much more than aknowledge our mistakes and fix them in the shortest possible amount of time. Hope this makes sense.

Michael

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.